Feedback on: QPR Knowledge Base 2017.1 - Creating an Action Plan for an ElementCreating_an_Action_Plan_for_anPortal Training Guide > Modifying Values and Creating Actions > Creating an Action Plan for an Element /Dear Support Staff,
Creating an Action Plan for an Element
Exercise 13: Create an Action Plan for the 'Logistics Cost / Sales' Element in the US West Scorecard.
1. On the Scorecards tab, click Navigator.
2. On the Navigation Frame, click the buttons to expand the scorecard hierarchy and select the US West Coast scorecard:
3. In the Viewing Frame, click the buttons to expand the Logistics Efficiency hierarchy and click the Logistics Costs / Sales element:
4. On the Details Pane, switch to theRecent Actions tab, and click Add Action:
5. The Action pop-up window opens. From the Action type drop-down menu, change the type to Action Plan:
6. Type in "Logistics costs must be reduced" as the Header and "Costs must be reduced by 20%" as the Description.
7. In the Categorization section, select Initiative from the Category drop-down menu.
8. In the Publish To section, select Users of linked elements.
9. In the Roles section, click the Select button next to the Owner field.
10. The Select Users window opens. Select Demo User (qpr), click the > button and click OK:
11. Similarly, select Dentorex Group Management Team in the Assigned to field.
12. The Action Plan should now look as in the picture below. Click OK.
For more information, see the Action Plan topic in QPR Portal - User's Guide.