QPR Modeling Client features a full screen Presentation View for the diagram. The Presentation View can be used to browse and display the contents of the diagram. In this chapter, we will go through the functions of the Presentation View.
Exercise 78: Use the Presentation View.
1. Open the Dentorex - Quality Management System model.
2. Go to the top level of the Diagram Hierarchy.
3. On the View tab of the ribbon, click Diagram View > Presentation View:
4. The Presentation View opens in full screen. Click somewhere on the diagram, hold the mouse button, and move the mouse to pan the diagram.
5. Point the mouse on a process step and use the scroll wheel of the mouse. This controls the zoom factor.
6. On the Presentation Tools, alter the zoom factor also with the buttons, the zoom slider, and the drop-down menu.
7. On the Presentation Tools, click the Fit to Screen button. The zoom factor is altered to show the whole diagram in the view.
8. Double-click on the Recruitment Process process step. The view will go down into the Recruitment Process child diagram.
9. On the Presentation Tools, click the Up to Parent Diagram button. The view will change to the parent diagram.
10. On the Presentation Tools, click the Back button to go back to the view you just left (i.e. the Recruitment Process diagram).
11. On the Presentation Tools, click the Forward button to go forward to the view in which you pressed the Back button (i.e. the main diagram).
12. On the Presentation Tools, click the Close button or press the Esc key to close the Presentation View.