QPR Modeling Client features a full screen Presentation View for the flow chart. The Presentation View can be used to browse and display the contents of the flow chart. In this chapter, we will go through the functions of the Presentation View.
Exercise 78: Use the Presentation View.
1. Open the Dentorex Group Processes model.
2. Go to the top level of the process hierarchy.
3. On the View tab of the ribbon, click Presentation View.
4. The Presentation View opens in full screen. Click somewhere on the flow chart, hold the mouse button, and move the mouse to pan the flow chart.
5. Point the mouse on a process step and use the scroll wheel of the mouse. This controls the zoom factor.
6. On the Presentation Tools, alter the zoom factor also with the buttons, the zoom slider, and the drop-down menu.
7. On the Presentation Tools, click the Fit to Screen button. The zoom factor is altered to show the whole flow chart in the view.
8. Double-click on the Recruitment Process process step. The view will go down into the Recruitment Process sub process level.
9. On the Presentation Tools, click the Up to Parent Process Level button. The view will change to the parent process level.
10. On the Presentation Tools, click the Back button to go back to the view you just left (i.e. the Recruitment Process process level).
11. On the Presentation Tools, click the Forward button to go forward to the view in which you pressed the Back button (i.e. the main level).
12. On the Presentation Tools, click the Close button or press the Esc key to close the Presentation View.