Exercise 38: Create a Shared Bookmark and Arrange Shared Bookmarks.
1. In the top right corner of QPR Portal, click Settings.
2. The Settings window opens, click Manage Shared Bookmarks:
3. Click the Create button:
4. The Create New Bookmark window opens. In the Link name field, type "QPR Software Homepage", in the Location field, type "http://www.qpr.com" and make sure that the bookmark is set to be published to Everyone:
5. Click OK.
6. In the Settings window, click the Create Separator button.
7. The Create New Separator window opens. Type in "----- Web Sites -----" as the Separator text, make sure the separator is published to Everyone and click Create.
8. In the Settings window, select the QPR Software Homepage and click the Down button:
9. We'll want to edit the QPR Software Homepage bookmark, click the Properties button.
10. The Modify Bookmark window opens. Change the Link name to "QPR Software Homepage - Customer Care" and the Location to "http://www.qpr.com/customer-care.html" and click OK.
For more information, see the Settings topic in QPR Portal - User's Guide.