QPR Installation Instructions

HTML Export Options

HTML Export Options

Previous topic Next topic  

HTML Export Options

Previous topic Next topic JavaScript is required for the print function  


The HTML Export Options dialog allows you to define options for HTML Export. It is accessible from the HTML Export dialog.



Page Generation

The Page Generation page allows you to define settings for the current model as well as define the font details of the model. To change the Web layout, just select another option in the drop-down list. A description on the selected web layout appears under the list. The settings are confirmed after clicking OK. When defining the Font to be used, you can select to use the default font settings or to define the primary font, secondary font and size of the model for web page export. You can also define the Web page name attribute, which is the name of the custom attribute that will be used as filename for generated HTML export pages.




The location of web page and template directories can be viewed and changed in the Directories page. Directory is where the web pages are generated. Support is the directory in which the support material (i.e. help) for the web pages reside. Web Layout directory is used to define where the folder containing the skeletons for web pages (i.e. web page templates) reside. To change any of the directories, click on the correct Browse button, select the directory, and click OK.



Flow Charts

The Flow Charts page shows the settings for the flowchart images. The Image format radio buttons let you choose whether to save the images in PNG or JPEG format. JPEG-images are good for small and medium flowcharts whose colors are somewhat homogenous. PNG-images can be used for large files and/or files with a lot of details and different colors. Please note that changing the image format settings affects only static web page exports created for the current model within the current session, i.e. it is not saved in the model and the setting is restored to its original state once the model is reopened.


The Header and Footer of the flow charts can be set by clicking the Edit...  button. This opens the Header and Footer dialog.


The Zoom sizes of the flow charts can be set by clicking the Edit...  button. This opens the Zoom Sizes dialog.


The Always provide a link to a flowchart checkbox defines whether there will always be links to flowcharts in the Details view.


If you want measure icons to be visible in the exported pages, select the Show measure icons check box.


From the View settings drop-down menu, you can select which view settings will be used in the exported pages.




The Frames page is used for specifying the division of the web page into three frames: flowchart, hierarchy and details. The Frame Border Width specifies how thick frames will be used to separate the frames. Horizontal and Vertical divisions specify how the page is split into these frames. E.g. horizontal division 80% would mean that the width of the frame on the left side is 80% of the width of the page, leaving 20% of the width for the right side frame. Similarly vertical division of 50%,* would mean that the page is split horizontally for the frames with equal height.


The Navigator placement allows you to select whether the navigator is located on the left or the right side.




In the Navigator page, you can select which hierarchies to show in your web published model. You can select to show any number of the following hierarchies: Process Hierarchy, Organization Hierarchy, Notes Hierarchy, Resource Groups Hierarchy, Resource Pools Hierarchy, Information Hierarchy.



HTML Export Options dialog